EBS Healthcare takes privacy very seriously.
Maintaining Student Privacy
- All student information is stored on the device. Student information (names, data) are never backed up to the cloud or stored on any external servers.
- No personally identifying information (age, diagnoses, address, phone number, etc) is required to use the application.
- It is HIGHLY recommended that users lock their devices to prevent unauthorized access.
- In situations where the iPad may be shared with others, it is recommended that student initials be used rather than full names.
Information we Collect
- EBS collects a small amount of anonymous information to improve SCIP. This information may include:
- aggregate frequency of use
- aggregate length of sessions
- aggregate phonemes selected
- EBS may receive information to help us resolve technical issues if a freeze should occur. This information is on a technical level and has nothing to do with student or user information.